Consequences Charity Refund Policy
- Donations / Sponsorship Fees / Ticket Sales - The Consequences Charity does not permit any refunds on donations, sponsorship fees and/or ticket sales, regardless of whether they were purchased on-line, sent via check, wire transfer or any other funding source. The Consequences Charity will allow you to transfer your ticket sale and/or apply a ticket sale purchase to a future event planned by our organization although it is not guaranteed that the “levels” of tickets for other event endeavors will match and offer the same benefits of purchase. As such, if you elect to apply your ticket sale to a future event, The Consequences Charity must be notified one week in advance of the originally purchased event occurring with a cancelation notice provided in writing only, via our website.
- Auction Items / Products - The Consequences Charity will provide a refund for any auction item or tangible product (defined as a retail purchase) only when all of the following conditions are met:
- That the item was delivered to you damaged and / or in non-reparable condition, caused by the charity or transport company used. This would not apply if the damage, injury or repair was not caused directly by the charity or transport company used.
- That The Consequences Charity has been notified in writing on-line with receipt of your email dated within 24 hours of purchase.
- That the delivery receipt had the damage notated on it for verification by the driver or delivery person.
The Consequences Charity will not accept nor refund any item that has not met all of the above criteria. By purchasing an item from The Consequences Charity, you acknowledge that you are purchasing at your own risk and that you agree to the terms outlined herein for these policies.